Monday, December 31, 2007
thats the way the cookie crumbles.
OH so stuffed atm.

lets see;; this morning, had yumcha with grandpa's side of the family. we stayed there till like noon [in china yumcha is for breakfast] and ended up skipping lunch. then lil more shopping; tried to look for moey's red plaid shirt coz i saw some men's shirts on sale. But omg it was so embarassing; all the ppl were looking at me with a 'wtf' expression. ppl just don't crossdress here.

speaking of plaid, yesterday i bought this red n black plaid-ish scarf. =) jos style, once again.

arvo, went to my great grandma's place. my great aunt happened to be here from hk with her daughter [my aunt] and my lil cousin. you can imagine the hulabalub. i attempted to learn mah-jong, and now i get the game. its a lil like cards... but so much faster =(

evening, drove about 45mins to this bogan country to have dinner with dad's friends. twas at this riverside 'restuarant', with those tacky plastic chairs and the coal stove. so bloody freezing! but oh so delicious. chicken and geese, and their respective organs which i shall not name inorder not to disgust you. look how considerate i am. Don't think i need to eat till dinner tmr.

a couple of days ago, i started jogging for 15 mins every morning to make up for the way i have been straining my stomach walls.

today i told my dad that i was planning to move out in uni. surprise suprise, [i still cant rmber how to spell suprise properly] he goes, 'you can't. you can't move out will you start full time work.'
um, EXCUSE ME. i'll be a friggin adult by then. you can't tell me what i can or can't do.
If he had said, 'you shouldn't move out because etc etc' then i wouldn't have minded. But he actually meant that i wasn't allowed; I wasn't even asking for permission. Thats a control freak for you. It took me so much effort to bite back my retort. My dad is even less pleasant than my mum when he's pissed.

le sigh. i don't think im gonna bring it up with him anymore. When the time comes, I'll just tell him and move my fat butt outta the house before he has time to put up barricades or sth.

URGH. i think i've had enough shopping for now. Tmr planning to stay home and get some work done, while my bro and cousin goes to the zoo. today at yumcha i was forced to listen to how another cousin in the grade below me comes home from school at 10pm, stays up to finish hw till 1am and has school on saturday. Do you think im interested? I have my own bloody time management problems to think about. ah whatevs.

x ` jenny tee.
btw the time in china is 3hrs slower than in aus, which means its still 30 dec here. almost 2008! uh oh. 2008 = hsc

dad still hasn't bought mirror yet. and guess what. to read my camera's card thingy i have to use my dad's laptop. i don't want to show my dad all my random pics =S
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 1:22 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 6, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Blogger x said…

    PHOTOS have you been taking any lately : )

    Wow I can't believe your dad is opposed to the idea. My dad can't wait till I take off...


    xx.

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • cupcakes - 498 to go
  • where's moey?
  • tis summer indeed!
  • ic-ic-ic
  • wrinkles.
  • jennyteeisverytired.
  • gobbly gook
  • KK: kinda konfusing.
  • Wishful thinking.
  • moey should blog more. who agrees?
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com