Thursday, January 24, 2008
black and pale.
jenny.tee says,

Blogger for me is once again, not working. Maybe the chinese govt was tracking me. Luckily there is less than a week left till I am back in Sydney. YAY.

So what does jenny do when her only pastime is taken away? She reads Sydney Morning Herald online.
I came this article about how a bus driver threw a Goth girl off a bus because she saw herself as the pet of her boyfriend:
"I am a pet," she told the Daily Mail. "I generally act animal-like and I lead a really easy life. I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani. It might seem strange but it makes us both happy.
This is so bizarre.

We had lunch today at my fav Jap restaurant. Now we're off to have dinner with relatives.
So much for a healthy and balanced diet.

this is the word of jenny.tee as at 7:20 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • STUDY LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW; IF THERE IS ONE, YO...
  • lets clarify some things first.
  • this commands creativity.
  • ..and why is your hair so big?
  • midnight hunger pains
  • she only wanted to lean upon something rather more...
  • thinking bubbles
  • nerdifying.
  • brrrr!
  • rawr.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com