Wednesday, January 16, 2008
rawr.
jenny says.

now im even more confused about what to do with my fringe. but most likely ill just keep it as it is, perhaps trim it a lil;; considering colouring hair.

nothing muchos today;; i went to MAC [figured out what it stands for!] after yumcha with rellies, and bought rose her eyeliner. Also bought a concealer for myself, for those emergency situations. I also found this really nice lipstick. Its a sorta pale pink/nude colour, kinda the type i was looking for. Hope i can find it again in syd.

spent rest of the afternoon wandering around guy's clothes, and getting weird looks for it. My cousin wants me to look for this jacket, and mon wants me to get him a top. excuse me, i have trouble picking out things for myself already.

Had fight with mum. When we took some photos to get them printed, she called my ones ugly. so i called hers ugly, and then she went on a rant about how i spend her money and yet im so disrespectful to her. Grr. still pissed off at each other.

Getting worried about my hamster. It seems to just sleep and eat all day, so its getting steadily F.A.T. Its so strange - even if i take it out of its box thing, all it wants to do is just get back inside to sleep. This ain't normal, if you ask me.

hair HAIR hair HAIR hair HAIR hair.

this is the word of
x ` jenny. tee

*currently in the process of changing the blog's template.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:49 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • beat that!
  • bom chika wah wah.
  • man everytime i try to blog something happens and...
  • feeeeeeed off me.
  • jack really loves me.[says The White Stripes]
  • still 2007 here in china.
  • thats the way the cookie crumbles.
  • cupcakes - 498 to go
  • where's moey?
  • tis summer indeed!
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com