Saturday, January 26, 2008
everything means nothing if i ain't got you.
jenny says;

I was finally bothered to get my haircut earlier today. It ended up being a trim anyway - you wouldnt notice the difference.
My hairdresser thought that Europe was above Mongolia, and hadn't even heard of Australia.

Also revisited my old house - the one i lived in till about 5. I found a bunch of old Garfield magazines, and if you knew about the obsession i had with graphic novels aka comics that i had a while ago, you can guess my excitement. EEEK!
Also dug up a pair of 'geek' glasses, similar to the ones i bought on ebay, that was once my grandpa's sunnies. Its missing a lens, but i can [not so] easily push the remaining lens out and wear them as accessories. So what to do about the ones i ordered on ebay?

the other day my dad pointed out that on my mum's side of the family, her mother's side's surname is Wu. Her dad's side's surname is Wen. Now, you might know this or not, but china's current president is WU Jintao, and the prime minister is WEN Jiabao. hmm. I guess my mum
does have the right to be bossy. Just thought you had to know that piece of trivia.

Looking at colleen's post [no mention for moey since you pointedly made fun of me] my eyes are like, watering with jealousy. I demand a re-run upon my return. You guys had so much fun, while i am here in shivering my way through the day [my fav hideout is now my dad's car, since it has a bum heater on the seat]. patience jenny;; next year you shall not be dragged away by your parents to be overstuffed by the never ending dinners with rellies.

Speaking of a bossy mum, she is insisting that i come back as soon as the hsc is over. I was hoping to use the excuse that i need to organise the uni entrance stuff, but she has proof that all can be done on the internet. le sigh. sometimes having dumb parents can be advantageous.

never mind, I shall be 18 by then! For me, 18 means freedom of one kind. no need to remind me of the
other freedoms i will be leaving behind.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 1:57 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • honest to blog :
  • black and pale.
  • STUDY LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW; IF THERE IS ONE, YO...
  • lets clarify some things first.
  • this commands creativity.
  • ..and why is your hair so big?
  • midnight hunger pains
  • she only wanted to lean upon something rather more...
  • thinking bubbles
  • nerdifying.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com