Thursday, June 26, 2008
Sometimes I wish that we could just pretend, even if only for one weekend.
I've found a new procrastination method. The giant babushka that my Dad brought back from Russia is kinda stuck, like I can't seem to open it. I'm kinda distressed, because a babushka you can't open is just a shapeless wooden doll, and besides, even if it's juvenile, I just love taking out all twelve dolls and lining them up. So now I'm always desperately trying to unstick it by slitting pieces of paper between the opening, but I'm failing miserably.

And here is the locket that I bought on Saturday from Rozelle markets:


It looks bigger in the pictures. It's not particularly special in anyway but I'm becoming rather attached to it.

I'm thinking of getting a trim within next week or two;; my hair has become kinda shapeless and the ends are well, kinda like brown fireworks. I actually spent double Eco today cutting off a bazillion split ends. Yes Kitty, I know it makes it worse but I can't help it.

Okay, interesting question: If you had to choose between never to kiss anyone nor be kissed again, or to never spend money on clothes/shoes/make up again, what would you choose?
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:38 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At June 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Blogger Velvet Hysteria said…

    I'll be materialistic and choose the latter.

    And plus, it's only kissing. You can do other stuff :) (not being dirty) instead. There are other romantic stuff you can do.


    ;)

     
  • At June 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Blogger x said…

    cute locket! you should parade it at school some time :)




    i'd choose kissing. i can't justify it but ideally that would be the more romantic option. boohoo jenny you just reminded me of something i'm going to call you now....


    :(

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Blogger A. said…

    Agree with Betty:)

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOO
    its Yue

    nice blog
    JENNY TTTTTTT

    I would choose to never buy makeupclothes thingy

    Because at least someone else can help me buy them instead??
    but no one can help me kiss right??
    :D:D:D

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    Hello Yue =)

    That's exactly what I was thinking lol;; you can always hope that clothes and stuff will come your way naturally, but no one can kiss in place of you.

    I have such materialistic friends. I mean, this is never ever ever kissing ANY one again, not even on the cheek, not even your kids, not even at your wedding.?

    Colleen: I wore it to school last week.!

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • She creeps me out, and she creeps me in again.
  • the SGHS guide to acing the HSC.
  • how embarassing...
  • If I ruled the world.
  • I drink in rock n roll.
  • ring thing.
  • Her black hair was shiny like the promises in maga...
  • peanutbutter chocolate.fudge
  • ultimate inflation.
  • quotes are awful out of context
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com