Friday, March 21, 2008
"Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
-my Mum.

Today has been preeetty boring I must say.
Planned to go to Moey's beach/house; people have been telling me that it was going to rain, but I had my fingers crossed. Unfortch when I opened my eyes this morning, all hope was dashed. =(

So stuck at home, I started cleaning my room again. I know I seem to be always doing it, but it was unbelievably messy. Spent a while on the net with Moey, trying to figure out the end-of-hsc dilemma.

Then Mum forced me to do driving practice. She's making me drive one hour a day this Easter break. And oh shit, my Mum and brother has to be the worst two back seat drivers IN THE WORLD. I'm usually pretty confident with my driving but with them two in the car I feel lucky to get out of the car alive.

I wore my new gold Converse Jack Purcell today. =) 'What's Jack Purcell?' I hear you ask. It's like Converse Chuck Taylor's lesser known brother [not
literally] I've never heard of it either before I bought these. Forgot to take pic, but they are AWESOME.

And I found out that one disc of my White Stripes CD is screwed up =( At least all the good songs were on the first CD.

Yum.. easter eggs ! My brother actually made me go on an Easter egg hunt using the bazillion eggs he got from his little midget friends. It's not as cute nor as fun as you might think. At least I got to keep them. Uh oh think I might need to start exercising again soon.

I am currently obsessed with this song:
Beirut - Nantes

[This obviously isn't the official video]
I love the French-ness of the accordion and his voice, even thought it reminds me a bit of old men. =S But I do love some French accordion.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:04 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "AO.... Adults Only."
  • "is that your bum?!"
  • "I think there's a hotboy drought."
  • let's all cry for robots.
  • "i was wondering if i could ride you home?"
  • got to say mmm
  • "2000 bc is a good movie."
  • "NO STUDYING NO TOUCHING BOOKS FOR THE REST OF THE...
  • e-bugged
  • rain rain, go away.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com