Tuesday, March 11, 2008
e-bugged
ahhh. my addictions are creeping up on me.

one. in the pretense of cleaning up my post-assessment/filthy-teenaged room for reasons of hygeine and mental stablity, i have found that this too is growing into a procrastination aid. booo. everything i do except studying is, thus only study helps study and thats just not cool.

two. ive been drooling for cupcakes for one whole week now (possibly longer because it feels like ive been waiting my WHOLE LIFE) but instead have been homebound completely - cleaning and picking up books. and nothing saciates cupcake craving besides cupcakes. NOTHING. i've even started to count how many i'll be buying tomorrow (yessssss!) and Dangnammit they better be the best fucking cupcakes in sydney! yes i've been waiting THAT long - how long? TOO LONG! that long. yes.

three. sadly my tastebuds are suggesting that coffee and chai lattes are nothing when they're not served frothy and in cosy paper takeaway cups that one can sip deliriously from. in my homebound state i've resorted to boiling milk in pans, then whisking profusely with forks lol. i left this huge burnt milk stain on my stove but luckily my mum loves my life (because stove spillage is close to home burning, duh) more than she loves tidy stoves so she forgave me and i cleaned it : )

four. the strokes are what cupcakes are for the soul, for my ears.
according to my sister 'they were like 5 years ago!' except she probably just meant 'stop trying to put your earplugs in my ear!'
deep down i have this inkling that they might not be, but at the same time that they are, just the best.

well they're good for this moment and that is what counts right ?

x
(haha homebound is such a lame word and i used it 3 times plus the title has nothing to do with my post : ) ...just with my current state of mind i spose.)
this is the word of moey as at 4:17 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • rain rain, go away.
  • popity pop!
  • untitled.
  • of supernatural tendencies
  • stoked!
  • stroked !
  • I hate flying cockroaches.
  • DONT LEAVE YOUR MAKEUP IN THE SUN !!!
  • jenny says:
  • fashion is a garbage bag
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com