Saturday, March 1, 2008
jenny says:
Sorry about being a lil slack on this. Its just that not only am I quite busy, but the storm on Thursday caused a failure in our telephone lines so we were without home phone or internet for two nights.

Today i felt really sad about saying goodbye to summer as i turned my Leunig calendar to March. I look forward to summer so much each year, and I've barely been able to enjoy it this year. But the cartoon on the calendar really made me laugh : "Save water - shower with a friend. Save the world - shower with an enemy"
I love Leunig. When its at an intellectual level low enough for me to understand. =S

This is our 80th post. the 100th post is gonna come soon... Shall we do something special?


And I want shoes like these:

aaawesome.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:07 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At March 2, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Blogger x said…

    noiiiiiice shoes :) you want to much jenny. lol.

    you know, for the past years I've always thought that Leunig was some great artist whose works remain surprisingly relevant today despite having passed away yonks ago.
    then as I googled him, i realised that he currently lives in melbourne...


    so yes, speaking of dumb people...

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • fashion is a garbage bag
  • interrupt me when im doing 4u maths and feel you'l...
  • i want to believe. what?
  • I'm smelly from lack of shower.My head is filled w...
  • roses are red (and black), violets are blue.
  • berni: My hair's the colour of crude oil.phuong: n...
  • dirty sexy money.
  • crudeness ahead:
  • beware, hsc ahead.
  • pretzy-pretz.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com