Wednesday, February 6, 2008
pretzy-pretz.
My internet speed is 31.2 Kbps at the moment.
That's more than 4 times slower than the slowest broadband.
Incredible.

Let's have something a lil more humourous now:
"Sometimes the mind should follow the heart.
But sometimes the mind should tell the heart to stay home and stop interfering."

ahahaa.

this weekend, parents are going with a bunch of rellies down [up?] to Jervis Bay. Of course, being the studious student that i am, i volunteered to stay home. But, really, my reaction was YES! I HAVE THE WHOLE HOUSE TO MYSELF =)

my dad and my gran's reaction to that was: "Aren't you scared of being in the house by yourself?"
huh? scared of what? the Bogeyman.? PARANOIA!

speaking of rellies, about 20 of them are over at our house right now, for Chinese NY. So why am i here blogging? One, i'm supposed to be doing my french, but its too noisy to concentrate;; and anyway, theres nothing interesting going on outside anyways. They're discussing this honky celeb right outside my room.

I counted 8 different lengths within my hair. I think i should stop layering it. =(

Hope my parents forget to bring the new camera with them this weekend - so that i can take pics of my new gold converse jack purcell. mmMMmm.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:56 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • maths is like the best thing everrr.
  • Meet my new camera. It takes nice pictures.
  • hi, im natalie.
  • sweets before supper
  • holidays, where are youuuu?
  • ....so you know when peep toe shoes first came bac...
  • IM BAACK
  • lamb smells
  • super. duper. looorrng post.
  • my ode to sydney:
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com