Monday, January 28, 2008
IM BAACK
in the warmth, in sunshine&blue skies, in my room, in tshirts&shorts...and on dial up internet.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I can't even load two pages at a time. its unbelievable. Tmr im going to accost my Dad on this. its unacceptable that in 2008, and during my hsc year [my excuse for everything] i should have to put up with dial up.

Well;; we squished and crammed and managed to fit most of our luggage within the limit. The rest has been left behind for my Dad to bring with him when he comes on the 1st.

So i've just spent my day unpacking, chucking out old stuff from last year, and sleeping. My wardrobe is incredibly full - I think im going to do a clean out tomorrow, since im feeling too lethargic to go out anyway.

The Bed calls again.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:43 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • lamb smells
  • super. duper. looorrng post.
  • my ode to sydney:
  • everything means nothing if i ain't got you.
  • honest to blog :
  • black and pale.
  • STUDY LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW; IF THERE IS ONE, YO...
  • lets clarify some things first.
  • this commands creativity.
  • ..and why is your hair so big?
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com