Sunday, February 24, 2008
interrupt me when im doing 4u maths and feel you'll my wrath.
STRESS stress STRESS stress STRESS.

I really like this dress from sass&bide. [wouldn't wear the hat though]
If i was not saving up to move out, i would go buy it.
If i was not suppose to stay at home and study rather than thinking about shopping, i would go buy it.

unfortunately, i am doing both. so, no new clothes for me. Instead i have 4u maths to comfort me! woot.


and one day, i want hair like this:


But I'm not sure whether my skin is too dark for the colour;; I don't want to end up looking like an asian try-hard. Like the dress too, but I don't know where its from.

I was also wondering how sick you can get from eating mold infected food. I was making lunch today which required some tomato sauce. Only AFTER i poured some in did i realise that there was big-ish patches of mould on the jar lid. My mum tells me that the rest of the sauce should be fine, but listening to Rose talk biology for so long now tells me that it wasn't ok.

oh well. I'm fine atm, but if I don't turn up at school tmr, you know I'll be writhing in pain with a stomach virus. Or maybe I'll be having a HSC related breakdown.

EDIT.
one more thing;; my cousin is in US for holiday atm, and he got to go to Spice Girls concert. like, hello - SPICE GIRLS! yeah anyway, he posted some videos of it on youtube and here is one of my all time fav Spice Girls song =)
Spice Girls - Stop


btw I finally got broadband! Which is why i can watch youtube lol.

and this: [slightly crude, but hilarious.]

Thug: You know what, nigga? I think all them zombies are racist mothafuckahs. You notice they always eat the brotha first? What are we, covered in mothafuckin' chocolate? Do I look like a fondue fountain? That's some bullshit.

haha covered in chocolate.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 3:08 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At February 25, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Blogger x said…

    lol at thug joke. and lols some more.

    that picture of the blonde bob and green one-piece looks great as a combination. wow is that going to be a post-HSC jenny?

    otherwise, i don't know how to comfort you since i'm sitting in the same shoe of looking forward to 7.5 more months of toiling and spoiling.


    eeek!

     
  • At February 25, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    Isn't the idiom "sitting in the same boat"? the word idiom always reminds me of French =(

    and i think its 8.5 months... the actual hsc also involves toiling and spoiling.

    got to stay positive =) =)

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • i want to believe. what?
  • I'm smelly from lack of shower.My head is filled w...
  • roses are red (and black), violets are blue.
  • berni: My hair's the colour of crude oil.phuong: n...
  • dirty sexy money.
  • crudeness ahead:
  • beware, hsc ahead.
  • pretzy-pretz.
  • maths is like the best thing everrr.
  • Meet my new camera. It takes nice pictures.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com