Sunday, March 9, 2008
popity pop!

Did I ever mention I love Atomic Kitten?

I went through this phase of thinking they were too cheesy, but recently I dug them up and is loving them again.
They're so sing-along-able... that's not really a good thing when I'm trying to study Economics for the third day in a row. As if Eco stands a chance.

Then:


Now:

















Man they've matured so much. Even their new songs are all [sort of] serious. I miss the old Atomic Kitten:

The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
Number one, number one

Every time that I get the feeling,
You give me something to believe in,
Every time that I got you near me
I know the way that I want it to be,
But you know I'm gonna take my chance now,
I'm gonna make it happen some how,
And you know I can take the pressure
A moments pain for a lifetimes pleasure

Every girl wants you to be her man
But Ill wait right here till its my turn
I'm not the kind of girl
Who gives up just like that
Oh, no

The tide is high but I'm holding on
Im gonna be your number one
The tide is high but I'm holding on
Im gonna be your number one

Definitely take that over studying for HSC anytime.
Actually I'd take anything over studying. Maybe except torture.

Speaking of torture, George Bush has vetoed a bill that was going to ban the CIA using mild torture on terrorist suspects, claiming that things like water boarding were 'crucial weapons' against the war against terrorism. My arse is a more legitimate weapon.
It really annoys me how they seize on every chance to use the 'war on terrorism' excuse to attack anyone who questions their methods. Its basically the American version of "They're un-Australian". Same pathetic excuse.

Okay, end of rant =)
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:06 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At March 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Blogger x said…

    yeah I heard that too. Not really sure what I think of it though. Sounds really inhumane and so on but then how else are you going to get those "terrorists" who aren't even afraid of death to "talk"? Tough decision, but then if we were to put Bush under one of them I bet you he wouldn't have veto'd it.

    btw. yes it was the BEST cheesecake. well at least the texture of the cheese bit. The base was a bit too tough. we should go :)

     
  • At March 10, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    Well if they can't manage to find humane ways to make terrorists talk with a billion ultra-intelligent minds working for them, then they've failed miserably.
    And by using torture, they're not much better than the terrorists themselves. And I don't see why their use of torture is legal.

    and yeah, lets go cheese-caking on friday!

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • untitled.
  • of supernatural tendencies
  • stoked!
  • stroked !
  • I hate flying cockroaches.
  • DONT LEAVE YOUR MAKEUP IN THE SUN !!!
  • jenny says:
  • fashion is a garbage bag
  • interrupt me when im doing 4u maths and feel you'l...
  • i want to believe. what?
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com