Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I hate flying cockroaches.
jenny says.

I think I am developing obsessive compulsive disorder.
Laugh not.

okay, so i come home from 4u maths exams today (yuck) and I immediately start tidying my room and my desk up. It wasn't even that messy, since I've been tidying it up every night anyway.

And then it was lunch time so I started raiding the fridge for sth to eat (my Mum had ditched me) and then suddenly...I got this urge to categorise everything. So I did. Like, all the soups together on one half of the shelf, all the leftovers in another, lunch stuff on another, etc.
I mean, HELLO? This is the fridge I'm talking about??

I always thought my Mum was a neat freak - but I guess I don't have the right to call her that anymore.

I want my social life back =(

Exams end next Tues for me;; got two things lined up for the rest of that week pour que je puisse me laisser un peu.

Let's all do something on Friday =) Let's all get trashed !
lol.

this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:50 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At March 4, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Blogger moey said…

    you are unfunny and in dire need of medication ...

    if we did, you'd probably have the urge to sweep us onto your sidewalk for hygeine purposes, wouldn't you. tsktsk

    kidding :)

     
  • At March 6, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    ha!

    Your secret is out!

    Jenny has admitted she's a neat freak (just like the rest of our group)

    i mean categorising the fridge???..LOL

    noooo...what have we become??

     
  • At March 6, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • DONT LEAVE YOUR MAKEUP IN THE SUN !!!
  • jenny says:
  • fashion is a garbage bag
  • interrupt me when im doing 4u maths and feel you'l...
  • i want to believe. what?
  • I'm smelly from lack of shower.My head is filled w...
  • roses are red (and black), violets are blue.
  • berni: My hair's the colour of crude oil.phuong: n...
  • dirty sexy money.
  • crudeness ahead:
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com