Thursday, March 6, 2008
stoked!
jenny says.

Oops looks like there was a misunderstanding between moey n me. sorry =S

Hm. I've been considering getting a straight fringe again;; but I think that I've decided once and for all that I will stay loyal to the side fringe.

Speaking of another life-changing decisions, I'm now having second thoughts about doing gap year in China.


Pros:

I will be able to read and write Chinese properly. Believe me, I'm really desperate for it.

No mum for a year. Oh yeah. No more: You go out too much! You have too many clothes! Your room is too messy!

I get to meet lots of new people from other countries. Shall be interesting.

Will be able to contribute to China's booming economy [a nerdy way of saying that I will shop alot.]


Cons:

I will miss my friends here so much, and when I return I will probably feel like I've missed out on so much.

When I start uni here I will be with peeps younger than me.

What if I don't meet anyone interesting in China? I get intimidated by peeps easily, so I tend to stick with the quieter ones... which sometimes means they are less interesting.

I will miss Sydney - clean air, sunniness, beach, having a back garden. And civility between peeps. And good music.


Sheesh. I think I'm pretty much going though. I already told all my rellies etc, and my parents really want this, so if I pull out, I'd probs really disappoint them.

Exams are still going on, but right now I'm like the opposite of stressed. I really hope I'm not like this when it comes to the actual HSC. I'd be so screwed.

35 weeks left peeps. =)
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 10:20 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • stroked !
  • I hate flying cockroaches.
  • DONT LEAVE YOUR MAKEUP IN THE SUN !!!
  • jenny says:
  • fashion is a garbage bag
  • interrupt me when im doing 4u maths and feel you'l...
  • i want to believe. what?
  • I'm smelly from lack of shower.My head is filled w...
  • roses are red (and black), violets are blue.
  • berni: My hair's the colour of crude oil.phuong: n...
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com