Friday, March 7, 2008
untitled.
I wish I was tall and leggy. Imagine the kind of pretty clothes I could wear. I could look like this in skinny jeans.
This girl isn't even a model or anything:

[These remind me of the bright blue Cheap Monday jeans I want. Actually, I've set myself some goals for these assessments and if I achieve them then I can go buy them. =)]
I think that's the only thing I hate about being short - being limited to only particular styles when it comes to clothes.


So today, my brother brought home his school mag. Now according to Betty, Trinity houses some eye-candy. So I flicked through the pics, and could only see some half decent looking guys. Then I jumped to the back, where they have all the individual photos of the graduating yr 12s.
HOLY SHIT they were ugly. Seriously, some of them looked like caricatures. Betty, looks like you were wrong.
Oh and they had this sort of philosophy club... with seven peeps. Lol. It sounded interesting though.

Um yeah.

I spent all of today studying economics and about all the problems with our economy.
And then eating dinner by self, I started watching SBS and I get bombarded with all these stories and pics of fightings and bombings and how we're gonna run out of food in twenty years, so imagine how depressed I was feeling by the end of that. Humanity and its impending doom.

Hell, I'm off to find some eye candy and to cheer myself up.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:28 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At March 8, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Blogger Velvet Hysteria said…

    Oh dang.

    Maybe all the hot ones have graduated already.


    Or maybe the hot ones i saw was younger than us?

    Oh no. I'm a paedophile.

    :(

     
  • At March 11, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Blogger x said…

    wow you are right they do look similar...

    i went to the corner shop today. they are snobs as per usual. i spotted cheap mondays but i think i only saw them in black.

    maybe you should convert to lee :) we should get matching jeans :)

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • of supernatural tendencies
  • stoked!
  • stroked !
  • I hate flying cockroaches.
  • DONT LEAVE YOUR MAKEUP IN THE SUN !!!
  • jenny says:
  • fashion is a garbage bag
  • interrupt me when im doing 4u maths and feel you'l...
  • i want to believe. what?
  • I'm smelly from lack of shower.My head is filled w...
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com