Sunday, June 8, 2008
bad up your betterness.
[quote removed at Moey's request]

Right now, I am SOO bored out of my mind, just sitting here sorting through a bazillion Eco articles. I'm so out of exam mode already;; I've even tidied up my room and put away all my notes, which is normally a post-exam ritual. Damn eco.

And YouTube isn't working on my computer =(

It seems that a lot of peeps are going to Japan post-HSC, yesterday I found out Nancy& Jacky and Fong & co. are going too. Colleen's going. And I think someone else is going too. They're all going with their FRIENDS.

I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I really don't like going on holidays with my family. They only do the boring touristy stuff, eat Chinese even if we're in friggin PARIS and return to the hotel by 8pm, latest. And my Dad is probably going to drag us to Disneyland. And guess who's the one that has to line up for half an hour with her brother to go on kiddy rides? ME.

I wanna go somewhere like this.


Time to lunch. Our family eats salad with chopsticks. Lol.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 11:35 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • I love paper planes.
  • happy bday cell <3
  • "What a waste of metal."
  • times are a changin', we think
  • i almost ran over a black cat today.
  • I will leave scars on your heart so that you'll al...
  • Jenny can do Ewan McGregor imitation with a maltea...
  • exothermic-ness.
  • Floral fetish
  • "What does transparent mean?"
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com