Saturday, May 24, 2008
i almost ran over a black cat today.
I decided that maybe I should get started on my yearbook page, seeing as it's due in about a week's time.
And so far, I've got...

(Yeah my eyes are kinda unevenly sized. Don't know if you guys have noticed it, but it still is to this day.)

That's my cousin Alex, and me. No, this isn't going into my yearbook page. It's for the comparison. Notice the transition from cute baby to not-so-cute almost-adult?

this is the word of jenny.tee as at 10:15 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • I will leave scars on your heart so that you'll al...
  • Jenny can do Ewan McGregor imitation with a maltea...
  • exothermic-ness.
  • Floral fetish
  • "What does transparent mean?"
  • untitled 4.
  • because cryptic is cool.
  • "I'm still vain."
  • integration.
  • define me.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com