Sunday, May 11, 2008
integration.
Today. Was Mother's day.
Me, being the grateful and appreciative daughter, of course spent the day going, "Oh lemme do that for you Mum." I swear, so much of the stuff she does is quite unnecessary. Like ironing my brother's school shirts? He's seven, it probably gets crumpled by the time he gets into the car in the morning anyway. But of course you don't say that to her.

And of course our family took it as an excuse to have another food fest. I tried watching Big Brother, and I got to say that the show is getting more and more desperate. Oh and I almost swallowed an ant that happened to take a swim in my cup of water. Totally gross.

And what's Mother's Day without a last minute scramble to get presents?
So yesterday Jenny woke up nice and early (since she had tutoring in the arvo) to go to city with Moey; first to get some new moosic:

then I saw her face; now I'm a believer...L to R: Monkees, Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline, Beirut - The Flying Club Cup.

Then up the Strand to check out The Graduate's store, where Jenny found this lovely purply-maroony sweater by Maplebrown:


Then met Mon and trooped off to Myer, then the 'store' under QVB and finally to DJs to buy some mummy presents, eventually settling for these cups and saucers. I never knew homeware shopping could be so strenuous. I didn't even get time to grab lunch before I power-walked back to station to catch train to tutoring.

Now, I'm dosed on cold medicine and feeling extremely sleepy. Not sure how I'm supposed to survive tomorrow, since its the day I have no frees at all.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 10:07 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • define me.
  • the experience of a lifetime.
  • "Urgh, there's skid marks on my book!"
  • "bum fluff."
  • untitled 3.
  • stately affairs
  • my brain is a malfunctioning a-hole !
  • "Two pluses make a minus!"
  • untitled 2.
  • "Use your brain!" "I tried, but it doesn't work!"
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com