Monday, May 5, 2008
"bum fluff."
-the ingenious invention of a year 12 selective school student.

and where are our comments? Don't make us look sad and unloved =(

I just want to say that in exactly 6 months time (ie, 5 November, 10.14 pm) I will have finished this torturous character-building HSC and will probably be celebrating my arse off.

On the other hand, in three months and two weeks time, I will be doing my first HSC exam - French orals. Yayas.

And I am approx 1MB from being capped so I don't have any pretty pictures to compensate.

All I can say is, "BUM FLUFF".
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 10:20 PM -
4 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • untitled 3.
  • stately affairs
  • my brain is a malfunctioning a-hole !
  • "Two pluses make a minus!"
  • untitled 2.
  • "Use your brain!" "I tried, but it doesn't work!"
  • eyesex. lalala !
  • HAAAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MELISSAA
  • untitled.
  • "MY OVARIES ARE EXPLODING!"
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com