Thursday, April 24, 2008
"Use your brain!" "I tried, but it doesn't work!"
-me; my brother.

So tonight we went to my Mum's fav Korean restaurant at stratty again. Normally, I'm pretty tolerant with my chili;; in fact I'm a fan of chili. But I ordered this "spicy rice-cake with sticky noodles" (it sounded yummy) and ZOMG it literally set my mouth on fire and even left me teary ! But as I was the one who ordered it, I was left to slowly nibble away at it between mouthfuls of water. Urgh.

Anyway;; I'm thinking of getting another pair of holes for my poor ears. I know I said somewhere in the not-so-distant-past that I won't get more than two holes in each ear (I know I once said I wouldn't get my ears pierced at all) ;; blame it on Nana.
I'm trying to decide whether to get it right above my second hole or halfway up my ears. Or maybe even not get it at all. I can't even be bothered finding earrings for my two holes;; what am I going to do with three?

And I'm feeling really stingy at the moment, maybe because I spent my last $8 on the new Frankie, and haven't got a cent in my wallet right now.

aaaand a pretty picture for you;;


















I feel fat. I already don't do enough exercise normally, but at least I get SOME exercise going up and down the stairs at school. Now I just sit on my bum all the time, or at most, walk around aimlessly, which unfortunately doesn't require energy, and hence does not burn fat.

Oh yeah; I kinda want to change the name of this blog.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:58 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At April 25, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Blogger x said…

    1. you ALWAYS say you're pov. but you're NOT (as I have come to discover)

    2. you're NEVER satisfied with your earthingums! so fussy :P

    3. yeah the vanity is fair.... im used to it. it's sort of quirky but i mean, unless you have a better idea.

    4. jenny i actually havn't shed any VISION upon you this holidays! our relationship is going cyber! :(

    5. and i luff u

     
  • At April 26, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Blogger A. said…

    Haha get 2 piercings on one of your cartilages, and then we can be like SISTERS! *shudders at the thought*

     
  • At April 26, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    Colleen:
    1. What do you mean "as i have come to discover" ?! I know I'm not literally pov but I'm spending more that I should.

    2. Blame Nana. All her piercings look so damn cool!

    3. Lol one idea we were tossing up was "two holes in a wall" it's not as random as it sounds.

    4. Yeah =(

    5. I luff you too !

    annoooooiiii:
    I can't get cartilage rmber =( Even if i could, I think the thought of being compared to you would've be enough to convince me to not do it.

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • eyesex. lalala !
  • HAAAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MELISSAA
  • untitled.
  • "MY OVARIES ARE EXPLODING!"
  • no new shoes.
  • this is a picture of moey's new shoes
  • IT'S ORANGE.
  • melissa is: hating anyone who thinks theiving is cool
  • alpha, beta, gamma.
  • LAMETARD.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com