Wednesday, April 16, 2008
IT'S ORANGE.
Wow look ! moey is blogging more than jenny ! clapclapclap.

Well, these holidays are meant to be a quiet time for Jenny to do some quiet study so that she may get some extra UAI points.

No, my v. loud and boisterous aunt arrives from the airport from HK at 8.23am, while I was in the middle of a sweet sweet dream. Seeing as I was already up, I squished in some more maths. Oh the joy.

So then met up with Mon and Kevin and went to Makoto for lunchies (Kevin's brother works there and provided us with some free mini sushi-platters. So in the end, it was $37 for the three of us. Pretty awesome.) Decided to leg it down to Darling Harbour for laser with bunch of Mon's friends ; BAD IDEA. they were hardcore laserers. We paid for 3 sessions and the last two was just the few of us so we played every-man-for-themselves. They're crazy, seriously. I got so sweaty it was disgusting.

I'm listening now to my aunt going into a frenzy thinking she'd lost/left something behind - only to find it 5 mins later. I'm not normally superstitous, but today I kept losing stuff too - first the ribbon I was wearing, and then MY WALLET. Luckily, both were recovered. Thank God.

Next stop, dinner at my aunt's place, where basically after nibbling on some random crap (still full from sushi) I just laid on the armchair like a dead chicken watching my cousins kill each other on some random game. You do NOT know how much standing around-and-waiting I did today. And when you add the intensive running during laser, I think I've done my share of exercise for these two weeks lol.

Now I'm home. The end.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:18 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • melissa is: hating anyone who thinks theiving is cool
  • alpha, beta, gamma.
  • LAMETARD.
  • pleases
  • "They said, aim for the stars. so I did, on my UAI...
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • "Do you like serving Indian people?"
  • "Harry, Quentin's hot."
  • never where i need to be
  • Bleeker.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com