Friday, April 4, 2008
Bleeker.
I've just watched Juno and OMG, it's one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. I tried to keep my expectations down at the beginning, because everyone's been raving about how good it is, and you know how inflated expectations tends to lead to disappointment. But there was no need for that;; it was so mesmerising that I'm still reeling a bit from it. Le sigh.


Maths now just seems like the last thing I want to do.

OMG shit. I just realised that I can no longer play music on my computer. Shit.
Last night Windows Media asked me to get update, so I did - but when it finished, it said that my copy of Windows was not authentic, and thus I couldn't use it anymore.
Huh? Err, whatever, I thought, there's plenty of other media players on my computer.
But no. None of the other players seem to be able to play songs - only movies.

Not that I usually play music on my computer - I normally use my stereo thing or listen to radio - but it's still rather sad.

ACTUALLY I've found one player that can play music. Except it can only play one song at a time, so that's basically useless. Urgh.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:53 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "I think the skin on my bum is the nicest."
  • 100 th POST ! !
  • "You're right! girls don't have dicks!"
  • "I spy with my sexy eyes...something beginning wit...
  • "Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
  • "AO.... Adults Only."
  • "is that your bum?!"
  • "I think there's a hotboy drought."
  • let's all cry for robots.
  • "i was wondering if i could ride you home?"
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com