Monday, March 24, 2008
"You're right! girls don't have dicks!"
-my brother, pointing to a picture in his book.

I'm kind of glad to be going back to school tomorrow, actually. At least I won't be wasting my days making feeble attempts to do some work and spending money on unnecessary things.

Like travel tens. On Sunday I realised I finished my old one and forgot to bring new one, so decided to buy a new one instead of paying extra - even if I had a couple at home from when I stocked up in anticipation of fare rise [typical Asian cheapness lol]. So now I have about four of them floating around in my wallet and at home.

And hair products. Today I just bought this Marc Daniels "So Curly". I always buy these stuff - I think it stems from the fact that my hair doesn't ever respond to anything. I can load and load and blow and blow and curl and straighten and in about two hours its all flat and lanky again. So then I go and buy new ones, hoping that they might work.
Actually I have some that work - the grey Gatsby Moving Rubber from China - a lot of Asian guys are obsessed with it as well - and this Andrew Collinge Weightless Volume mousse, which makes my hair nice and un-flat... but then I don't want to use it up too fast since Priceline doesn't stock them anymore.

I've eaten so much chocolate this Easter it's unbelievable. I've managed to resist large amounts of chocolate for a while - but then comes yummy Cadbury eggs and Lindt bunnies and it's just sooo hard to say no. Especially when at work, all the Easter chocolates are on sale and so everyone buys them and shares them around. Time to start exercise ! =(

Anyway, this is the 99th post !
If we can be bothered maybe we'll do something for the 100th.

Now, back to making feeble attempts to do work.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 7:50 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "I spy with my sexy eyes...something beginning wit...
  • "Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
  • "AO.... Adults Only."
  • "is that your bum?!"
  • "I think there's a hotboy drought."
  • let's all cry for robots.
  • "i was wondering if i could ride you home?"
  • got to say mmm
  • "2000 bc is a good movie."
  • "NO STUDYING NO TOUCHING BOOKS FOR THE REST OF THE...
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com