Sunday, March 23, 2008
"I spy with my sexy eyes...something beginning with 's' !"
- two little boys on the train. Took me so much effort to try and not crack up.

Today me and Moey decided that we needed to do some pre-formal shopping. I tried on a few at DJ and Myer, but didn't actually find anything that particularly caught my attention. Found this AWESOME knitted vest by 'Something' though:

The colour of the photo is a bit weird from the lighting, but its a really nice grey, and its got a little gold heart at the back. It's even got these badges at the front!
But... at $90 it wasn't really worth it [it wasn't even wool or anything - only synthetics] plus the fact I'm supposed to be saving meant I had to leave it. But it was so nice ! It even sort of went with what I was wearing today, and they even had it in my size. I hate stupid inflated prices. =(

And my mp3 charger broke! FINALLY I have a legitimate excuse to get a new one =)

I'm feeling the need to go on another rant now.
In the Thursday paper there was this newspaper article with advance extracts of a speech that George Bush was going to give out that day, regarding the troop increase. It just really shows how incredibly idiotic he is, or more like how much he's trying to brainwash everyone.

"The surge has done more than turn the situation in Iraq around - it has opened the door to a major strategic victory in the broader war on terror.
"For the terrorists, Iraq was where al-Qaeda rallied Arab masses to drive America out. Instead, Iraq has become the place where Arabs joined with Americans to drive al-Qaeda out.
"An emboldened al-Qaeda with access to Iraq's oil resources could pursue its ambitions to acquire weapons of mass destruction to attack America and other free nations."
And the article was saying how their Budget office has estimated that the Iraq war has costed $1 -$2 trillion.

He is using the same old rhetoric as before, the very same ones that have been disproved. What gullible idiots does he take us to be?
And Arabs joining up with Americans? I really don't think thats the case right now.
I could go on about this the whole night, but nah... planning post hsc stuff is more fun =) And I think the quotes speak for themselves anyway.

this is the word of jenny.tee as at 6:28 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At March 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Blogger A. said…

    He's not idiotic, he's just again attempting to brainwash the American and by extension the rest of the world, which unfortunately seems to be working. Because like, yeh, Iraq is so much better now with all the unnecessary civilian deaths than before the "war on terrorism".

    By the way that "Something" vest is really cute, and it's so.. "you"!:D

     
  • At March 24, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    Exactly, Iraq is completely war torn and I bet more than half the people would rather that America never tried to 'help' them in the first place.

    And anyway it's more like America who is taking advantage of their oil.

    I really hate how they keep using the 'war on terrorism' as justification for ANYTHING. It's just so ridiculous.

    And yeah I really liked that vest =( but seriously, $90 wasn't worth it. grr.

     
  • At March 24, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Blogger x said…

    For a second I thought one of you were wearing the "Something" top but then I was like WHOA... REALLY yellow skin.... lol.


    chillax tangie <3

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
  • "AO.... Adults Only."
  • "is that your bum?!"
  • "I think there's a hotboy drought."
  • let's all cry for robots.
  • "i was wondering if i could ride you home?"
  • got to say mmm
  • "2000 bc is a good movie."
  • "NO STUDYING NO TOUCHING BOOKS FOR THE REST OF THE...
  • e-bugged
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com