Friday, March 28, 2008
100 th POST ! !
This is our 100th post !
Well, many blogs might celebrate this by going on a [cheesy] spiel about how important our reader's support has been to us over the last how ever many months, but let's save that for another day shall we? [you ARE important nevertheless =)]

And since Moey is currently cupcake-obsessed, she decided to use the excuse to enjoy some at Hyde Park with Jenny.

Cupcakes from Cupcake on Pitt St:



Moey eyeballing some seagulls:

...before digging into her chocolate and chilli cupcake. Yumm.


Jenny's [with her sexy grass hair] turn:


[Notice how the lighting and colour is kind of inconsistent. Blame my camera - or my photoshopping skills]

And in totally unrelated news, today was also my brother's birthday; as soon as I came come he was like to me, "When are you going to give me my present?"
He's just SO sweet and polite isn't he.

Btw peeps; PLEASE remember to hurry up and make your decision about Coffs Harbour and Melbourne trip. Or we'll just count you out.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:59 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At March 30, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Blogger A. said…

    Jenny, don't eat it, you'll get fat! Give it to me and I'll add it to my fatness=)

     
  • At March 30, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Blogger x said…

    saw what you neant by malapropism there... *embarrassed*



    anyway congratulations! I am 16 posts away tehehehe.

    i think cupcakes ought to pay us commission for publicizing their products.

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "You're right! girls don't have dicks!"
  • "I spy with my sexy eyes...something beginning wit...
  • "Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
  • "AO.... Adults Only."
  • "is that your bum?!"
  • "I think there's a hotboy drought."
  • let's all cry for robots.
  • "i was wondering if i could ride you home?"
  • got to say mmm
  • "2000 bc is a good movie."
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com