Saturday, April 5, 2008
"Harry, Quentin's hot."
-Kevin Fong.

This following is to compensate for five hours of tutoring [being stuck next to a bunch of idiots who keep telling you that you like the 70yr old teacher] :



My awesome new Converse Jack Purcells.
I think taking pics of your shoes is taking vain to a whole new level lol.

Btw has anyone else noticed that this has become 'Jenny's blog' rather than 'Jenny and Moey's blog'?
This is like my 12th consecutive post.
*EDIT haha looks like Moey got in before me on today's post.

My room is a dump dump dump. OCD is kickin' in.


Sweet Dreams -
Eurythmics

Sweet dreams are made of these.
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas.
Everybody's looking for something.

I actually heard a mash with a remix of this bit, which was how i was reminded of it .That's the only part I like. The rest is quite disturbing. No, I'm not emo.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:46 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At April 6, 2008 at 7:01 PM, Blogger x said…

    cool shoes. reminds me of jos's new DIY. haha now you two can be golden-shoe-lovers :P




    ps. you listen to marilyn manson now?


    pps. i brought cd last week but never saw you :( :(

     
  • At April 8, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    yeah jos's DIY ones are wicked.

    no marilyn manson scares me lol.

    do YOU listen to him now?? thats so unlike you!

     
  • At April 9, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Blogger x said…

    no it's just that you quoted him and so I thought Jenny was going under some radical transformation







    yeah :P

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • never where i need to be
  • Bleeker.
  • "I think the skin on my bum is the nicest."
  • 100 th POST ! !
  • "You're right! girls don't have dicks!"
  • "I spy with my sexy eyes...something beginning wit...
  • "Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
  • "AO.... Adults Only."
  • "is that your bum?!"
  • "I think there's a hotboy drought."
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com