Tuesday, April 15, 2008
melissa is: hating anyone who thinks theiving is cool
because you sir, if the above (or the following) describes you, are a fucking idiot.

i was gonna post photos of my new shoes today (which are the only things keeping me sane at the moment)
but yes. i think my phone is missing, or more likely, stolen, since it miraculously disappeared between me checking the time 2 minutes before arriving at my house (on the bus) and when i went to look for it (at home)
plus. a guy randomly moved from the back seat (and all his friends) to sit directly behind me, for no apparent reason (no fighting, yelling, or movement from any other friends of his), with one hand draped over or on-ish the head rest of my seat, ONE stop before my bus stop. WHY i didnt close my front pockets like i normally do, or turn down my music so i can hear things around me, or move my bag off my lap this (it seems like) ONE time, i do not friggin know.

and the bus depot man says he cant find anything and i have to call back after 7. PLEASE for the life of me FIND SOMETHING.

ugh.
and to add to the mess, i realise i dont actually know anyones number off by heart (minus the home numbers of 4 friends). but for crying out loud, my fone is white, shimmery, has gems all over it ! couldnt he have just felt disgusted from holding up such girly goodness that he casually drop it back in?!?!
i know im coming to quick conclusion here, but it says my fone is unavailable. go ahead, try and ring it.

i love my phone. i hate theiving idiots, otherwise known as shitheads.
and jenny's brother is so cute. yes, i will call back at 7:05. yes my name does sound awfully like 'calista' ... its the only really good thing about having had the need to rant - talking to cute little children who are cute and little (brain too : P)
this is the word of moey as at 6:05 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At April 15, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Blogger x said…

    I feel for you too moey <3 but unfortunately I'm not as skilled as Susanna in terms of cursing.

    cheer up :) christo's chrsto's lol. oh but um. apparently the +1 is dallas? :P

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • alpha, beta, gamma.
  • LAMETARD.
  • pleases
  • "They said, aim for the stars. so I did, on my UAI...
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • "Do you like serving Indian people?"
  • "Harry, Quentin's hot."
  • never where i need to be
  • Bleeker.
  • "I think the skin on my bum is the nicest."
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com