Thursday, April 10, 2008
"They said, aim for the stars. so I did, on my UAI letter."
- a certain someone.


At the moment I'm feeling really really frustrated.
But yeah, the last few days at school has been pretty much a bludge. Take Economics for example. Today we found a netball in our room, and so decided to amuse ourselves my making Nina [school captain, mind you] throw it out one of the windows in the HSIE corridor down two floors into the Cleveland Quad. And guess who's idea it was? Mr Flano.

After school, what was supposed to be a trip to get my Economics textbook back from Mon ended up being a poker lesson. [With some help] I managed to win just a little bit more money than what I lost. Haha.

And Thai is thinking of bringing poker set to school tomorrow. So I guess it's gonna be another day of bludging.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:23 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At April 11, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and THAT is why we are going to ace the HSC

    dont be frustrated...we're all on the same boat :)

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • "Do you like serving Indian people?"
  • "Harry, Quentin's hot."
  • never where i need to be
  • Bleeker.
  • "I think the skin on my bum is the nicest."
  • 100 th POST ! !
  • "You're right! girls don't have dicks!"
  • "I spy with my sexy eyes...something beginning wit...
  • "Oh My GAAAWWDDD!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT CAR?!?!"
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com