Sunday, April 13, 2008
LAMETARD.
(because thats what i was today)
there are a few good newsy things too though. the first is that my tutor told us our classroom will relocate to the backroom of a cafe! and lucky for me, this will make 3 hours of early morning maths a whole lot more interesting : )
secondly, i refound my new favourite shoes!! and they will be mine, tomorrow..! : D
i became slightly obsessive on my search for the 'perfect winter shoe' - why it needs to be perfect for winter, i don't really know, but that's what kept popping into my head as i stalked the westfield in my lunchbreak today... maybe the stormclouds rippled a nerve or something. (or more likely, im developing into an emotional shopper. yes shoes, drive my grey and cash away!)


from the bad to the very gooood, my day is looking better now. will post pics when time permits!
Until then.....a taster:

(Steve Madden)
is this the new shoe?

no, not really.
xox moey (knows you care.)

this is the word of moey as at 10:05 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • pleases
  • "They said, aim for the stars. so I did, on my UAI...
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • "Do you like serving Indian people?"
  • "Harry, Quentin's hot."
  • never where i need to be
  • Bleeker.
  • "I think the skin on my bum is the nicest."
  • 100 th POST ! !
  • "You're right! girls don't have dicks!"
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com