Friday, April 18, 2008
no new shoes.
Yesterday was my cousin Connie's graduation at Macquarie Uni, so the majority of the family on my grandma's side trooped up to Macquarie to cheer her on lol.

Some of my great-grandma's spawn.

After a session of exercising our cheek muscles, we exercised our jaw muscles (ie, dinner).
Unfortunately Jenny was stuck at a random table with three uncles and some hormonal cousins and their game talk for company. I thought that perhaps I might be able to nick some alcohol, since those uncles happened to be the heavier drinkers - but in the end I only got a glass of shiraz and some random white wine, which tasted almost un-alcoholic. The food wasn't that great, so needless to say I got sick of the whole thing pretty soon.

This is what I was forced to sacrifice Moey and Monique's birthday for, peeps.
And since I couldn't make it last night, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Monique today!

And the other day I happened to see Mon's BFF Daniel. OMG he looked like a character straight out of an anime/manga. I might've gawked then laughed - if he wasn't wearing so much black. The only reason why I'm mentioning this is because he happened to be Alinta's date for year 10 formal - and I think he won 'Hottest Date' or something, which makes it all the more amusing. NONE of you tell Alinta I said all this lol.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 11:37 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • this is a picture of moey's new shoes
  • IT'S ORANGE.
  • melissa is: hating anyone who thinks theiving is cool
  • alpha, beta, gamma.
  • LAMETARD.
  • pleases
  • "They said, aim for the stars. so I did, on my UAI...
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • "Do you like serving Indian people?"
  • "Harry, Quentin's hot."
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com