Sunday, May 4, 2008
untitled 3.
The house is finally quiet again.
After taking everyone to the airport in the wee hours of the morning (that's what it felt like to me) I dropped by at Priceline to get my ear pierced by Bel, who did it for me for free, so I just had to pay for earrings. Now my poor right ear looks like this;;

The cartilage part is still quite sore. Bel didn't know how much longer it takes to heal coz she's never done it before (lol) but I think she did a decent job, non? Still, I wish I could get it at the top top part, rather than this halfway up/down place.

Seeing as my Dad, aunt and uncle left today, our gluttonous family of course took the opportunity last night to have another food fest celebrate my great-grandma's birthday. After eating minimal amounts (I've learnt to save space for desert these past few weeks) we took out the yummy ice-cream cake from Wendy's (my great grandma LOVES ice cream.) and turned off the lights. All the clueless adults were like, "HEY, YOU KIDS! Stop playing with the lights and turn them back on!"

Eventually we made it through the throng and sat the cake down on where the grannies and gramps were playing mahjong;;
(I still haven't figured out how to get around this auto resizing thing, so click to enlarge.)
1. "Phwoar! look at all these presents!"
2. "Look at these photos of my spawn!"
3. "Do I have to kiss my daughter next to me if my knife touches the bottom?"
4. (a quarter of) her personal cheer squad.

Yeah the photos are a bit funny coloured because my aunt insists on using flash.

And if you're bored, look up Harlequin disease. Frrreaky.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 5:22 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • stately affairs
  • my brain is a malfunctioning a-hole !
  • "Two pluses make a minus!"
  • untitled 2.
  • "Use your brain!" "I tried, but it doesn't work!"
  • eyesex. lalala !
  • HAAAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MELISSAA
  • untitled.
  • "MY OVARIES ARE EXPLODING!"
  • no new shoes.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com