Tuesday, May 6, 2008
"Urgh, there's skid marks on my book!"
-Rose.

This is absolutely friggin ridiculous.
As you might know, I've been complaining about being almost capped for the last two weeks,
thanks to my cousins. So tonight, on my way to check whether I've been capped, I notice:

Package Type:
ADSL2+/6GB Light

6GB?!?! My Dad told me it was a 3GB plan. Are you telling me I yelled at my cousins and abstained from the internet for NOTHING..?

Anyway, here is a photo of the cupcakes I bought for my aunt+ uncle and great grandma last week, while they were living at our place:


I actually bought 8 from Cupcakes on Pitt (Street) but when I took the photo two of them were already sitting in ppl's stomachs. (Actually, I bought these with Colleen and Moey, who also bought two, and then we went up to Colleen's place to enjoy some of them. Some pictures on Colleen's camera, don't know if she'll post them though.)

I'm already wishing for spring again, even if it's only the middle of autumn.

photos from lisaplace.devote.se

Although we don't really have cherry blossoms in Australia =( I think they are one of the most beautiful flowers; they're so delicate and tender (I know, not the best word to describe a flower)


But ultimately, it's summer that I'm waiting for because with this summer comes the end of this goddam HSC. (I think I should stop whinging about the HSC.)
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:51 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "bum fluff."
  • untitled 3.
  • stately affairs
  • my brain is a malfunctioning a-hole !
  • "Two pluses make a minus!"
  • untitled 2.
  • "Use your brain!" "I tried, but it doesn't work!"
  • eyesex. lalala !
  • HAAAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MELISSAA
  • untitled.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com