Thursday, May 8, 2008
the experience of a lifetime.
So today was my brother's parent teacher interview. And as usual I was dragged along to be translator.
Anyway, when we got to my brother's school, my mum took my brother to the toilets. She told me to wait outside with the bags, but since I was kinda out of it I just dawdled along and followed them into the toilet building. Ahead of me, my mum and bro turned into this doorway on the left of the hallway. Noticing another doorway on the right, I stupidly glanced in and HOLY MACARONI (watered down version of my reaction) there was this full grown man in a suit, PEEING. As you might know (though i don't see any reason why you should) boys school toilets, instead of separate urinals with flappy things and suspended at the right height, they just have this long drain thing on the ground. So I was able to see EXACTLY the path of the uh. pee as it flowed down (and no I didn't trace the path upwards.)

Blindly, I spun back towards the doorway that my mum went through, hoping it was a girls toilet - forgetting that this was a boy's school, but I was reminded by another boy who walked past. By this time I was feeling like a total pervert and scrambled as fast as I could back down the hallway and back out into the playground. PHEW.

I bet I'm gonna regret posting this as soon as you bash me with comments telling me I'm a pedophile and pervert.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 7:48 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At May 10, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Blogger d.a.n.e.l.l.a said…

    UR A PEDOPHILE AND A PERVERT :P

    let me get this straight...u and ur mum accompanied ur brother into the men's water closet? -__-!

     
  • At May 10, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    aw man =(
    my mum went with my brother, and i was just sort of dawdling along and somehow ended up in the men's "water closet" ...if you insist on using that word.
    and its more like, little boy's "water closet" anyway. OMG it just makes me sound more pedophilic. =(

     
  • At May 11, 2008 at 1:00 AM, Blogger A. said…

    you're so horny.


    HA TAKE THAT.

     
  • At May 11, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    haha..the cliche walking in wrong toilet moment with a twist..

    dw tangy, i love u even if ur a pedophile in the making :D

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "Urgh, there's skid marks on my book!"
  • "bum fluff."
  • untitled 3.
  • stately affairs
  • my brain is a malfunctioning a-hole !
  • "Two pluses make a minus!"
  • untitled 2.
  • "Use your brain!" "I tried, but it doesn't work!"
  • eyesex. lalala !
  • HAAAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MELISSAA
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com