Tuesday, May 13, 2008
"I'm still vain."
-50-ish rockstar-ish man looking for black hair dye to cover up his grey hair.

I'm going to have a whinge. Be warned.

My internet has actually slowed to a c..r..a..w..l. This is pretty bad news for me, since my near-daily dose of blogs usually involves a lot of pictures.

As I'm technically not capped yet, I tried to get Aleks to help me... but I'm a total computer noob and stuff like line attenuation and phone port filters might as well be Arabic to me. So I'm hoping that tomorrow all will be well again.

And I've totally overshot my monthly budget - by more than twice what I'm allowed to spend per month. And it's not even halfway through May. So no more spending for Jenny for one and a half month.
Damn. Friend's birthday this weekend.
Jenny is going to have to be skint skint skint .
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:56 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At May 13, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Blogger x said…

    as if spend money punching holes in your ears and then complain about not being able to buy a birthday present :P




    the day when you stop complaining about being poor, I would assume that you have reached a millionaire status. because, the reality is, that you're NEVER poor. you just say that you are. which is very sneaky.

     
  • At May 14, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    I don't say that I'm povo anymore since you told me off last time =(

    I just said I've spent more than I should for this month.This is what I get for trying to be financially responsible by budgeting? =(

    BTW the ear piercing only cost me $8.50 =p

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • integration.
  • define me.
  • the experience of a lifetime.
  • "Urgh, there's skid marks on my book!"
  • "bum fluff."
  • untitled 3.
  • stately affairs
  • my brain is a malfunctioning a-hole !
  • "Two pluses make a minus!"
  • untitled 2.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com