Tuesday, May 27, 2008
"What a waste of metal."
- that's what my dad calls my earrings. Lovely.

Finally booked tickets to Coffs and Melbourne, so now (almost) everything has been organised. Yayness.

But right now, I think I should face the present reality. According to my list of exam preparation work, I have to write at least 4 top-notch essays in a week.

Well, better get crackin'. (Or I might get told off by Colleen again for using this as an procrastination tool)


I've made some improvements - I've managed to stay MSN-free for three nights now.
(Quick get back to work before Colleen berates me tomorrow!)

So probs not much blogging will be happening for next two weeks.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:30 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At May 27, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Blogger moey said…

    hah! you interjected with colleen refernces thee same time my mind did, while reading your post! hah!

    (i too will leave now)
    :P

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • times are a changin', we think
  • i almost ran over a black cat today.
  • I will leave scars on your heart so that you'll al...
  • Jenny can do Ewan McGregor imitation with a maltea...
  • exothermic-ness.
  • Floral fetish
  • "What does transparent mean?"
  • untitled 4.
  • because cryptic is cool.
  • "I'm still vain."
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com