Monday, July 7, 2008
the steg: some say he's afraid of trees, and of australia.
[only top gear (the tv show) fans will get it.]

I'm getting a bit lazy with this thing;; nothing exciting happens anymore.


The excitement of the week came last night when Danella sent me the link to Gaspard Ulliel and Kate Moss's new Longchamp ads for Fall 08. I really should call them Kate Moss's ads feat. Gaspard Ulliel, because he's more like her boy toy and accessory in these pictures.


I don't like the side role that Gaspard plays. I mean, he doesn't even look into the camera and in most of the photos he's either in the shadows or not there at all. His pretty face deserves more attention.

On Saturday we also managed to convince Kevin Fong to let us paint one of his nails with glittery black nail polish. Haha that was fun too.

And today my brother told me 'you should go to hell'. He's seven years old. I think going to Sunday school just gives him ideas for insults, rather than teaching him respect and obedience and all that stuff.

The fact that I've started talking about my brother is a sign I should shut up so I won't risk exposing more about my sad life.

And also I've been wondering whether you can wash silk normally in the washing machine;; because, apparently, that purple jumper I bought from The Graduate is 20% silk and I'm supposed to dry clean it. But I seriously can't be bothered wasting the time or the money on the one jumper, but I don't want to risk ruining it, because I'm getting rather attached to it. I need to make decision soon because frankly, it's getting a bit gross.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 5:52 PM -
4 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • stressed shitless and social life -less.
  • future
  • Sometimes I wish that we could just pretend, even ...
  • She creeps me out, and she creeps me in again.
  • the SGHS guide to acing the HSC.
  • how embarassing...
  • If I ruled the world.
  • I drink in rock n roll.
  • ring thing.
  • Her black hair was shiny like the promises in maga...
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com