Tuesday, September 16, 2008
college kids party wednesday to sunday.
Engineering has once again made its way back to the top of my options list for Uni.
I was talking to Mr Eye Candy (He has a gf, so shut up, he is purely eye candy) at work today, and he managed to convince me to consider engineering again.

When I first dismissed it as an option barely a week ago, I had told myself that it would be too much physics, so I might end up hating it. He said that civil engineering, which is what I had been considering, is only basic physics, and more maths which I don't really mind.
I also told myself that since it was so male dominated, I would be a bit ostracised, or have to face sexist stuff (not that I would take it face down). He told me that everyone gets along really well; in fact, since it was mainly guys, there was a lot less bitchiness going on than say, law.

Yeah, as you can see, those were pretty much my only two reasons for not doing engineering, and he basically shot them down in less than ten minutes.

And then if I'm doing engineering, I have to decide what I want to combine it with. The most practical one would be arts, since I applied for a scholarship in that faculty and also because I want to do languages. However, commerce would make me richer. I think my perfect degree would be Engineering/Economics and Social Sciences/International and Global studies.

And then I would have to decide whether I want to go Usyd or UNSW, since they say science-y stuff is better at UNSW.

Maaaaan his 'help' just made my life more stressful. I now have about 10 options all vying for the top spot.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:10 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • "Annie is a bowling ball jiggly puff."
  • i love me some summerrrrr.
  • does a wedding dress have to be white ?
  • Ta-daa. I am not weird.
  • Happy 18th Betty Pangoo.!
  • Happy 17th Rose.!
  • se(nana)nile : )
  • Check out this new Norwegian singer, Siri NilsenHe...
  • Happy 18th Karen.!
  • you're way too beautiful, boy.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com