Thursday, July 10, 2008
Sometimes I find myself, sitting back and reminiscing.
Yesterday I had a pretty surreal case of deja vu. So I was at our work meeting, and everyone was just standing around in the back room. Then suddenly, a classmate from primary school wanders in, and I was literally gaping for a whole minute. I don't know why it was so surprising; our school was in this area, so it shouldn't be unexpected, but maybe it was because she looked so.. old. It just made me realise how much time has passed.


I didn't get a chance to say anything to her because it made me speechless for a while, and by the time I recovered the meeting started. Plus I was kind of intimidated - she was so tall and looked heaps old - and I wasn't sure she recognised me so I could've ended up embarrassing myself in front of everyone. But next time I see her I will definitely go and say hi.

I feel so old. it still hasn't really sunk in that we officially graduate from high school in about two months, and I'm constantly having these sorta weird nostalgic reveries whenever I think about it.

Ok I'll stop.

There is something wrong with my brother. He just said 'fuck'. And not by accident either like when he makes up his own unintelligible songs, because he then went on and said, "ha I just said fuck, as in f-u-c-k."
I swear it's not me, because I've been extra careful in front of him ever since he got in trouble for saying 'shit' in kindy. I mean, when I was in year two, 'stupid' and 'shut up' were already bad words, and 'fuck' was like the end of the world. Maybe I was just a bit naive?

Photos: Doris Portfolio through A Week of Wonders

this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:34 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • If there had been cracks in the glass ceiling, its...
  • the steg: some say he's afraid of trees, and of au...
  • stressed shitless and social life -less.
  • future
  • Sometimes I wish that we could just pretend, even ...
  • She creeps me out, and she creeps me in again.
  • the SGHS guide to acing the HSC.
  • how embarassing...
  • If I ruled the world.
  • I drink in rock n roll.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com