Tuesday, September 23, 2008
reach for the stars. on the UAI letter.

Well. That's it.

No more school, EVERR.

I will never again catch the bus with the juniors (even if I complain about it), never again be rowdy and block the train with you guys, all under the excuse of being a school kid. I will never be able to use that excuse again. I think I will especially miss the HSC excuse to get away with virtually anything.

Yesterday, at Strathfield I saw a lot of people that I only get to see coming home from school. It was really nice, since it might be the last time I will get to see most of them. Most of them them were like, "How's the studying going?" um, what studying?

But I think it's finally hit me that I am about to do my HSC in three weeks, after it was incessantly drilled into me during the three hours at work today. Mr Eye Candy and this other girl Catherine, who both graduated last year, told me to do at least 5 past papers for each subject rather than revising...which means I have about 75 hours of past papers to do. I guess I should, since just about every older kid has said the same thing.

It pretty much means I have to do about 4hrs every night. So I guess I'm gonna be blogging less often; but I'll try to get around to posting the hundreds of photos from the past few days.

Meanwhile, you can amuse yourselves with this one. =)

OMG we were so hyper today. I ate a record-breaking THREE ice creams in the space of 5 periods.

I've also found this video "Why we drink" which is the most amusing and poignant representation of life I have seen in a while.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 9:56 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At September 25, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Blogger ♥ jaejae ♥ said…

    You've reminded me again that its 3 weeks T________T and i haven't studied at all since trials ended...

    That Ding hairstyle is so sexy - obviously since I styled it.. JAHAHAHAMAHAhaha

     
  • At September 26, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Blogger x said…

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA jenny ding!


    it was a disgrace that we didn't make the jengle loser eat up the remaining icecream. if school has taught us anything is should've been perseverance. >:O

    <3 u

     
  • At September 26, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    Jenny jiang: ding's hair doesn't even need anything to stay up. its soo cool.

    colleen: its called Janga.! jengle lol. But i don't think there wouldve been much of a point, betty looked like she was loving it actually. =S

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • pink buttons.
  • define Earth.
  • the girl least likely
  • I'll miss you.
  • college kids party wednesday to sunday.
  • "Annie is a bowling ball jiggly puff."
  • i love me some summerrrrr.
  • does a wedding dress have to be white ?
  • Ta-daa. I am not weird.
  • Happy 18th Betty Pangoo.!
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com