Sunday, July 13, 2008
black black vinyl.
So firstly, Happy 18th to Annie.!
[Somehow I don't think that you being officially an adult is going to improve anything =) ]

We celebrated with ice cream, where we basically did very immature things, I think photos will be up on Annie's blog (link on the right - It's Nothing But a Lie)

Then since Betty and I didn't really feel like going K, we went and took advantage of the sales - or that was what we intended to do. But then I ended up buying my formal shoes, which were
not on sale. Well done, Jenny.


Yeah they're a sort of a rip off of Christian Louboutin's Anemone, but I prefer these ones because they're less over the top. I think the heels on these ones less high as well but still, these are 4-inch heels the size of my pinky-toe nail.

Yesterday I also found my pattern for my formal dress at Lincraft; so from now on I don't really have a reason to go shopping anymore.

Also bought Angus and Julia Stone's album A Book Like This which turned out a bit of a disappointment, but hopefully I'll grow to like it, just like with the Sarah Blasko one. I was originally going to buy the double EP with Heart Full of Wine and Chocolates and Cigarettes, but JB Hifi didn't have it so I thought that I'll give this a try.

Yesterday me and Moey also met up with Sus, Danella and Bernerd [Danella's date in case you didn't know =) ] to play laser up at Darling Harbour. And Jenny came 8th.! Haha you should all be very very afraid.
Yeah then Mon decided to join in when we were leaving, on his way to his friend Johnny's 18th. So Jenny decided to go help with the decorating - but 'decorating' just turned out to be sitting around chatting and flicking balloons at each other. V fun.

Yes so now that tomorrow is the second week of holidays I shall start doing some serious work, instead of procrastinating like there's no tomorrow.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:56 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At July 14, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At July 14, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    bahaha..jt's tiny feet

    bumped into betty yesterday afternoon and she told me bout the SA's expression when u asked for Sz 4

    :D lol

    I too should stop procrastinating >.<

     
  • At July 15, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Blogger moey said…

    the EP was there! its the one i already have.... : )

    do the 4s fit you? i thought u were 3 : P or as i like to call it 'the size i was in primary school' (dont think about making giant jokes - my feet are just the average small, minux)

    <3

     
  • At July 15, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    sus: yeah it was like *jaw drops to the ground* lol

    moey: i wanted the DOUBLE ep...
    no i found out i fit size 5, which is weird coz i swear the size 5 at myer don't fit me. Now I'm just relieved that I can find shoes that fit me here. =)

     
  • At July 16, 2008 at 1:01 AM, Blogger A. said…

    The first thing I thought when I saw the shoes was "ANEMONE"!!! Just don't murder me if I go and buy them too.. Not for formal of course..=)

    Haha you're funny.. Bernerd.. hahaha

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • my brain: c*ub@#fvkuASDFg(&97
  • Sometimes I find myself, sitting back and reminisc...
  • If there had been cracks in the glass ceiling, its...
  • the steg: some say he's afraid of trees, and of au...
  • stressed shitless and social life -less.
  • future
  • Sometimes I wish that we could just pretend, even ...
  • She creeps me out, and she creeps me in again.
  • the SGHS guide to acing the HSC.
  • how embarassing...
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com