Wednesday, July 16, 2008
confession: i dance in my chair so i can feel like i have exercised.
-no that's not my confession;; dw I won't reveal who you are. =)

It seriously feels like WYD people have completely invaded every corner of Sydney;; they're crawling (almost literally) all over the city, they're all over the train stations (City, Parra, Stratty...), and they're sleeping over at the Catholic church down my street. Scary stuff.

Urgh I think I've completely lost all my motivation for the HSC now... being a primary school teacher is seriously becoming a very attractive option. Apart from the pathetic pay, its one of the best jobs that I could hope for, considering my lack of special talents. I mean, you start at 9am, finish at 3pm and if you teach at private school, you get 18 weeks of annual holidays, which is more than four times of what your non-teacher friends get. The only thing that stops me is when I think of all the pretty things I wouldn't be able to afford. Yes I'm materialistic.

Think I've got my post-HSC planned out. Shows you how focused I am.

Nov 5th : last exam.!

--Sleep, go out, beach, pack, last minute formal stuff...

Nov 18th
- formal


Nov 19th - 22nd: Coffs Harbour ; more beach (I'm gonna get sers tanned lol) bum, bonfires, lazing around...


Nov 23rd - 26th: Melbourne ; shopping, eating

[hope you don't mind Colleen =) ]

Nov 28th : Paartaaay =)


Dec 3rd: fly to China


~Last minute shopping for cool clothes to wear in Japan


Dec 10th-ish : Japan for a week


Dec 31st: NYE in HK .! post-Xmas sales not to be missed too.

[photos: theskullset, cherryblossomgirl, deadfleurette, photodecadent, tropicalisland, colleen, mine]
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:09 PM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • black black vinyl.
  • my brain: c*ub@#fvkuASDFg(&97
  • Sometimes I find myself, sitting back and reminisc...
  • If there had been cracks in the glass ceiling, its...
  • the steg: some say he's afraid of trees, and of au...
  • stressed shitless and social life -less.
  • future
  • Sometimes I wish that we could just pretend, even ...
  • She creeps me out, and she creeps me in again.
  • the SGHS guide to acing the HSC.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com