Monday, July 21, 2008
break (it) down.
I'm seriously running out of steam... Nowadays I only last for 3hrs in the morning before I just completely give up let myself be seduced by the procrastination god.

Take today, for example; went to State for the third time this hols, worked quite well for the first 3-ish hours before we took a one-and-a-half hour lunch break (doesn't beat the two hour lunch break last week tho..). We actually finished lunch in about half that time, but for some reason it took us another 45 mins to get our bums back to our seats. Maybe it was because some people insisted on LOITERING, and then catching the train when it would've taken 15mins to walk. And then the next two hours was just spent challenging each other with those slidey puzzle things, trying to chuck rolled up pieces of paper into each other's mouths [it tasted salty...=( ] , and trying to shut up that stupid kid Eddie. And how the hell does a party of two become a party of eight.?

So now I'm sitting here feeling pissed off at myself and overwhelmed by the work I have to do in the next four weeks...yet still too lazy to call HaeRan to do practice for French orals.

In less depressing news, I also booked my driving test for the 3rd of September.
Actually that's not exactly less depressing, since there's a high chance I'll fail given that I still screw up kerbside parking half the time. Don't tell me I'm imagining it, because the reason why it's booked right after my trials is so that if I fail, I can try again after the HSC. See, even my instructor is planning for a fail.

I'm too depressed to even find a pretty picture to post to cheer myself up.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:14 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • dexter.
  • populate and perish
  • mixtape.
  • confession: i dance in my chair so i can feel like...
  • black black vinyl.
  • my brain: c*ub@#fvkuASDFg(&97
  • Sometimes I find myself, sitting back and reminisc...
  • If there had been cracks in the glass ceiling, its...
  • the steg: some say he's afraid of trees, and of au...
  • stressed shitless and social life -less.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com