Saturday, July 19, 2008
mixtape.
mmmm.
im thinking about what im missing out on, being not-eighteen.
Example: vanshe party tour. i mean party tour? over eighteens only? what is that?!
well, seeing as though i didnt even make an attempt at being sneaky (ie getting myself in there), i probably shouldnt whine about it......cant help it though; there's a little version of me screaming (quietly) inside - Boooooo..

like a crazy old cat lady im just going to sit here and try to rekindle those fond memories of seeing them play many many carefree years ago. yes, this helps me very much!

on the very same topic, there's apparently a free giveaway with every online pre-order of V. Thing is, the only way im getting it online is through my sister, and she's not really into the sharing thing; even though i've already told her how much caring it would shower me in.
i'm trying not to fret too much though:) shipping will probably turn out to be an asswipe and besides, what would i do with a giant ass free-shirt anyways? ..right?
(click on the linky, you'll see what im talking about)
Lastly, i don't believe that school has any reason to start again. for the love of me, i do not understand why time doesn't ever slow down when it needs to; im not even having any fun!


note: pilgrims are crazy.
this is the word of moey as at 12:21 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • confession: i dance in my chair so i can feel like...
  • black black vinyl.
  • my brain: c*ub@#fvkuASDFg(&97
  • Sometimes I find myself, sitting back and reminisc...
  • If there had been cracks in the glass ceiling, its...
  • the steg: some say he's afraid of trees, and of au...
  • stressed shitless and social life -less.
  • future
  • Sometimes I wish that we could just pretend, even ...
  • She creeps me out, and she creeps me in again.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com