Tuesday, September 30, 2008
midnight rambles.?
Woah we are almost reaching our 200th post.!


Um this is totally random, but my Mum has begun buying tins of baked/buttered beans, because apparently I don't eat enough beans. So... if you find yourself asking "wtf let off that stink bomb?!" during our english paper 1, you can bet its me. (I can't believe I've just prematurely incriminated myself.)


Okay, onto less gross things. I started a new diary today. Call it procrastination, call it whatever, but I like reading back on my old diaries. Yeah this blog is diary too, and sorta better because I can post photos too. But there are still the
really personal stuff, and also for me, a handwritten diary has more sentimental value. And I still can't help thinking that one day the internet will become obsolete or something, or that Blogger/Google will crash big time (as unlikely as it may sound).


I really really like this photo.


If I had enough talent I would definitely become a photographer.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 11:00 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At October 1, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    omg jt last week I was thinking of getting a diary again too!!

    I think it was post-umat results and graduation etc --too much emotions running wild

    Now I'm back to normal I think I'll add it to my 'things to do after hsc list' lol

     
  • At October 1, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Blogger moey said…

    but sus u can't put life on hold!

    and man we should take more pictures together, screw our lack of skills!

     
  • At October 2, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    sus I was gonna start it after the hsc too but then I thought that right now is a pretty important mile stone too, with graduation and everything (plus i was getting bored of maths lol).

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • things to remember
  • your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. keep...
  • older bolder
  • D-day.
  • reach for the stars. on the UAI letter.
  • pink buttons.
  • define Earth.
  • the girl least likely
  • I'll miss you.
  • college kids party wednesday to sunday.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com