Friday, September 26, 2008
your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. keep fighting. keep loving.

click here for photos from last few days

And hear hear to Moey's post below. (the school bit, not the I'm-talking-about-a-guy-but-i don't-want-you-to-know bit.) At the moment I feel a bit like I've been ostracised out of the school. Some people from other schools have said that they're almost glad to leave their school, but I will definitely miss our nerd-haven.

To tell you the truth, I almost rejected the offer back then. I took the selective test, but my parents didn't really plan for me to go. So after term two year 6, my parents took the whole family back to China, and the plan was to stay there for two years and we would return in time for me to start year 9 back at my old school (my primary school also had a high school). My parents had sold the car, informed .
And then I found out I got into Sydney Girls, and I had to make the decision whether I was gonna take the offer and drag the whole family back to Sydney after only 6 months, or stay in China at the crappy International School for another two years. I remember I felt so stressed that I had to make, what felt at the time, such a big decision. Eventually I decided to go to Sydney Girls. It was selfish, I know, but I'm glad I did. This would be my cue to gush on about the memories and our awesomeness, but I think that we've had enough cheesiness (lol I'll never see that word the same way again) to last us a while.

*Edit: I had something highly amusing I was gonna post, but due to a vow of truce that
if broken involves shouting 4 ppl lunch, I have to abstain until tomorrow.

*Edit again: I just realised it's now technically Saturday.! that means I CAN post it. Harhar.

*Edit again: I'm a nice friend so I took it off. If you saw it, good for you, if you didn't...what can I say.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 11:01 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • older bolder
  • D-day.
  • reach for the stars. on the UAI letter.
  • pink buttons.
  • define Earth.
  • the girl least likely
  • I'll miss you.
  • college kids party wednesday to sunday.
  • "Annie is a bowling ball jiggly puff."
  • i love me some summerrrrr.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com