Saturday, October 18, 2008
bang bang on the lawn, from dusk till dawn.

The procrastination was getting ridiculous so I banned myself from the internet the few days before English ppr 1, but instead I just ended up going through ALL my photos on the computer, and found some pretty amusing photos. I was going to post another HOT photo of Betty to contest with the previous one posted, but that would be rather mean and Betty will most likely kill me.

So instead I present:
THE ATTACK OF ALIENS.!



Superwoman Betty: Don't worry I will eat them all up and save you all!
Sus: Uh oh I think the aliens have already found us, look at that disembodied arm.!
Moey (look closely at her expression): Thats's just Danella's arm. Grow UP guys. *rolls her eyes*



haha being immature is fun.

And I realised I forgot to post the photos from Susanna's bday (sorry Sus) but I'm gonna have to do that next time because theres like twenty photos.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 6:12 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • easy as pie.
  • Divided by colour, bound by blood.
  • the hypocritical one
  • "unmarried chicken"
  • 1 more month left. Oh yeah.
  • Koreans eat Chinese food because Korea is connecte...
  • midnight rambles.?
  • things to remember
  • your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. keep...
  • older bolder
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com