Tuesday, October 7, 2008
"unmarried chicken"
-my grandma's attempt to explain "spring chicken"

I am seriously on the verge of giving up. My brain hasn't been functioning for the past few days, and the fact that my brother stomps around the house day in day out hollering like a madman doesn't help either.


LOL today at work, this curry guy came over and asked me for 'summer moisturisers' .

Me: Like as in moisturisers with tanning lotion? (I couldn't think of what else he could've meant by 'summer moisturisers' at the time)
Him: Yeah
Me in my head: ?!?!? why would you need TANNING lotion??? aren't you tanned enough already???

Eventually I figured out he was looking for those oil-free moisturisers.


And what the hell is up with all the economic shit that's been happening? It's so friggin annoying because all my eco notes about trends and stuff are now WRONG. And since about half of the subject is about trends and causes that means I have to redo half my notes. Why couldn't all this stuff have happened after our exam? Then they could've announced the collapse of capitalism for all I care.

I'm sure you can tell that I'm in a bad mood. =(
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:40 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At October 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    lol-I told my bro your incident it made him laugh too.

    But then again my bro laughs at anything involving a curry or black guy >.<

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • 1 more month left. Oh yeah.
  • Koreans eat Chinese food because Korea is connecte...
  • midnight rambles.?
  • things to remember
  • your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. keep...
  • older bolder
  • D-day.
  • reach for the stars. on the UAI letter.
  • pink buttons.
  • define Earth.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com