Sunday, October 5, 2008
1 more month left. Oh yeah.
I'm really frustrated by 4u maths at the moment, and there isn't anyone to ask online. Where are all the maths brains when you need them? Probably studying lol. I need a breeaak.

Anyways, my Dad came back today so I got him to buy me that Narciso Rodriguez perfume that I've been lusting over for like, two years. Literally. So the fact that I still wanted it after so long meant it wasn't some impulse thing so that was my justification for spending the money when I'm not supposed to. Hey, it was like $20 cheaper than if I had bought it at Myer too. I think I will go drown my sorrows in it now.

Lol, no need, because look at this site. It's basically one of those blogs where they post up "pictures and videos of owned, pawned and failed moments". Basically, somewhere to exercise those stomach muscles which are fast disappearing under the rolls of fat cause by sitting for hours on end and endlessly munching on junk food. aka, somewhere to procrastinate.

Some of my favourite ones.

"It looks nice and warm in deeere."

I sincerely hope that it was sarcasm/satirical, but something tells me it's not.

Look closely at the riot police's faces. Click to enlarge.

I SO bet it was on purpose lol.

There are some groups you just don't leave.

And although rare, there are 'win' moments, eg:


**Warning if you decide to visit the site, you will probably end up there for at least an hour.

I was thinking. Why is it that you can never go wrong with a Korean boy? They're either hot, got great style, or most likely, both. Of all the Korean friends and strangers I've met or seen (believe me, I live in Koreatown, I've seen quite a few.), although there have been some, uh.. less than optimal ones, there are never the sort of guys that we the Chinese seem to be saturated with. Le sigh.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 10:24 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At October 6, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Blogger Slothie said…

    lol..that seems like a guy site-dunno y I think it's possible the repeated use of the word: 'fail' in big red letters :)

    btw..I annoyed coz I add your blog to 'follow' so I have visit via someone's else's blog :p

     
  • At October 6, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    "btw..I annoyed coz I add your blog to 'follow' so I have visit via someone's else's blog"
    huh?

     
  • At October 6, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Blogger moey said…

    gosh sus, i spend all my time on msn and my english isn't even that bad yet :P

    hehehe

    but sers. what were you saying ? :(

     
  • At October 8, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Blogger Slothie said…

    JT: fine I admit my english expression is a little screwed up :p

    Moey: it's coz I've been out of human contact for so long I can't even talk properly..lol

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • Koreans eat Chinese food because Korea is connecte...
  • midnight rambles.?
  • things to remember
  • your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. keep...
  • older bolder
  • D-day.
  • reach for the stars. on the UAI letter.
  • pink buttons.
  • define Earth.
  • the girl least likely
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com