Friday, October 31, 2008
how do you say ADHD in Indian?

YAY looks like most of you have found the new blog.

Well I decided to try out UTS library today. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Well it would've been fun if I wasn't doing this HSC thing.

The only thing I learnt in the six hours I was there was that one in four people will suffer a mental illness. That's pretty sad, actually. Apparently this blog is averaging 15 people per day (don't really know who all these people might be lol) so thats about four of us who will suffer a mental illness at some point in our life.

And in other sad news, David Tennant is leaving Doctor Who. I went "NOOOOOOOOO" (aloud) when I read it, that's how upset I was. He has to be the awesomest Doctor ever. And since he is the first Doctor I've watched, he has pretty much defined the character in my mind, so who ever might take up the role in the future will just never be the same.

My mood right now:


"Do you smoke?" "No." "Why not?"
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:16 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • It's time to decrypt the cryptic-ness.We are ditch...
  • live it. love it. leave it.
  • I'm out to treat this like the sky's no limit.
  • Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.
  • bang bang on the lawn, from dusk till dawn.
  • easy as pie.
  • Divided by colour, bound by blood.
  • the hypocritical one
  • "unmarried chicken"
  • 1 more month left. Oh yeah.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com