Wednesday, October 29, 2008
live it. love it. leave it.
My brain is so fried that I thought onion was spelt 'union' and was wondering why the dictionary explained it as 'the uniting of two or more things'.

Anyways, the bulk of my exams is over and done with, and there is only a week standing between me and freedom.

my brain now:

my brain in a week:
Anyways, I think Colleen complained that she was cut out from most of the photos from Norita, so I'm posting some more photos. I actually have photos of everyone's concentrating face, it was just that I couldn't be bothered last time. he.

colleen actually looks bored.


moey's face 99% of the time
yep that's about all the photos where you can see the faces clearly.

I am currently so addicted to the Amelie soundtrack written by Yann Tierson. His music is so pretty.
Here is one of my favourite songs [Comptine d'un autre ete] , accompanied by a really sad yet sweet video.



and another one, J'y suis jamais alle (I think this is a remix of the one in the movie):


this is the word of jenny.tee as at 7:30 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • I'm out to treat this like the sky's no limit.
  • Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.
  • bang bang on the lawn, from dusk till dawn.
  • easy as pie.
  • Divided by colour, bound by blood.
  • the hypocritical one
  • "unmarried chicken"
  • 1 more month left. Oh yeah.
  • Koreans eat Chinese food because Korea is connecte...
  • midnight rambles.?
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com